Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by dansamy
    What rebate codes should I verify with Sprint to make sure they will be correctly applied? I ordered through OTI's Realtor deal. I just want to make sure that my order is correct.
    $150 credit - NR04IP$150TREO6502YR
    $100 Realtor Credit - GESC
    Free Vision - GE SUPRA VISION CR
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBoost
    Wow, what an offer. If I am a realtor not employed by cendant, and an existing Sprint customer (with a T650). How would I go about getting the discount? Also will I be able to add another line for free? Thanks!
    yes, you can order here.

www.oti-solutions.com/real.html

Put in the notes what you are trying to do.

MJ
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgsowers
    My wife and I are both Realtors that currently share minutes on a Sprint plan. Is this deal good for two new Treo 650's that share minutes or just one new phone?
    Each line can do it. If you are out of contract. The rules are changing as of May 1st. The contract does not matter anymore. You must have had your current phone for 18 months.

MJ
    I just tried to switch to the Communications Pack -- the Sprint rep couldn't find it. What do they call it in their system?

-Sabrina
    My brokerage it not Cendant & I have an existing sprint account.... Should I watch my PM?
    i have had a sprint account for two months now and my wife is gonna get one can we get this deal also? should i just give sprint the codes for my vision pack?
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  7. DDD
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina
    I just tried to switch to the Communications Pack -- the Sprint rep couldn't find it. What do they call it in their system?

-Sabrina
    I had a hard time finding it too! I couldn't find on the Sprint PCS site. This is the only thing I could find google:

PCS Vision Business Communication Pack Additional monthly fee per line is $15.00. Pack includes unlimited Vision access to use the Web, Unlimited Text Messages, Business Connection Personal Edition (Email) and Voice Command. Included at no charge on voice plans $100.00 and up. Available to business and individual accounts. A Vision capable phone is required.
    MJ any word on the accessories for my phone I recieved a few weeks ago. Thanks.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina

-Sabrina
    You just had a bad rep. It is called the Communications Pack. I have found out that the codes to make Vision free do not attach to the Communications Pack. I would not change it.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    My brokerage it not Cendant & I have an existing sprint account.... Should I watch my PM?
    PM?
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    i have had a sprint account for two months now and my wife is gonna get one can we get this deal also? should i just give sprint the codes for my vision pack?
    The new line can get the promo, not the existing one.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightraider
    MJ any word on the accessories for my phone I recieved a few weeks ago. Thanks.
    send me your address again to my email. I'll send more out if you have not already received it. mjones@oti-solutions.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    Communication Packs :
    -Unlimited Browsing
    -Unlimited SMS
    -Unlimited Voice Command (very cool)
    -BCPE

You can change through cust care anytime you want with no penalty.
    So we don't have to choose one of the upgrades on the page? The above is already included in the plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    PM?
    Private message
    do you know if property managers would qualify?

a side note, how was this deal created? would it be possible to create deals for other categories, like small biz owners or property managers, like I mentioned.

thanks.
    MJ - YOU ARE THE MAN - got my phone in 3 days, activated, sprint had all of my codes, now waiting to see if my 1st bill will have my 20% monthly credit- how do i ensure that this 20% off is listed?
    Brandon
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by the worm
    So we don't have to choose one of the upgrades on the page? The above is already included in the plan?
    Choose the Prof Pack or the Prem Pack. They work with the free promo.

MJ
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by collin
    do you know if property managers would qualify?

a side note, how was this deal created? would it be possible to create deals for other categories, like small biz owners or property managers, like I mentioned.

thanks.
    Send in your order. Mark yourself as a Realtor.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by bsdnsu4343
    MJ - YOU ARE THE MAN - got my phone in 3 days, activated, sprint had all of my codes, now waiting to see if my 1st bill will have my 20% monthly credit- how do i ensure that this 20% off is listed?
    Brandon
    On your bill you will see something called "National Volume Pricing" This is a 20% discount of all items that recur monthly.
    Is there software available to view multiple listing on the phone?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast