Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I just confirmed with sprint that this discount has been applied to my account (I'm a previous OTI customer). What's interesting is they say it will be applied to the initial charge. My initial charge is $50 because I obviously have the vision plan, but I'm also credited those additional charges back.

So it'll be interesting if Sprint takes the 20% off of the $50 making my monthly bill $22 +tax.
    This is an amazingly good offer. I just transmitted my request. We'll see how it goes! Thank you guys for pointing me in the direction of an awesome deal.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin
    I ordered my phone from OTI yesterday I will let everyone know what my experience with OTI is as soon as it arrives.
    I'll do my best to make sure it is a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by redmerlin
    I ordered my phone from OTI yesterday I will let everyone know what my experience with OTI is as soon as it arrives.
    looks like we will be experiencing this together, as i ordered yesterday also
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankdavis
    looks like we will be experiencing this together, as i ordered yesterday also
    Thanks guys
    I just placed an order. I'll be happy to scan my bills and post links provided everything is as promised - discount, free vision.

-mjlizzad

Note: I'm a new member to this forum (long time reader), but I've posted at howardforums.com for some time using this same name.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    Everyone,

Now you can get the Sprint Treo 650 through OTI at our same link below with:

-20% monthly discount,
    -$250 off the treo until 4/30
    -Vision is free for the entire 2 yrs
    -Free accessories

http://www.oti-solutions.com/real.html

The discount has been raised for all existing and new customers. If you are an existing customer and are not sure if you are getting this, please call customer care and give them this node number - 0168647896. Have them attach your acct to this node number and this will get you your discount. This number is for all employees of companies owned by Cendant. These include ERA, Century 21, and Coldwell Banker.

I want to thank everyone who has purchased through OTI already and Tooslo who originally put our link here at Treo Central. It became a bit overwhelming there for a while, but we did out best in fulfilling everyone's order in a timely manner. I realize many users are still waiting for accessories. My apologies, we ran into a snag with our current vendor where our emails kept getting bounced back. Accessory orders we thought were on the way were not. We have since started working with a new accessory dealer to avoid all of the previous setbacks. They are on the way, I promise.

If you are new here, this is a continuation of the previous thread posted here - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=61814
    This sounds great, but my Broker is not owned by Cendant . Would I still be able to qualify for the discount? I am a current Spring customer with the $100/month plan for 2000 anytime minutes and $5 for unlimited Sprint to Sprint. Thanks!
    I don't think the cendant police will be knocking down your door if you *accidently* clicked the wrong button.

Quote Originally Posted by domer
    This sounds great, but my Broker is not owned by Cendant . Would I still be able to qualify for the discount? I am a current Spring customer with the $100/month plan for 2000 anytime minutes and $5 for unlimited Sprint to Sprint. Thanks!
    I am a current Spring customer with the $100/month plan for 2000 anytime minutes and $5 for unlimited Sprint to Sprint.
    If I'm not mistaken, you can get a free add-a-phone with that plan and get free Sprint to Sprint with it. It would save you $5 a month...might be worth asking about.

-Sabrina
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlizzad
    I just placed an order. I'll be happy to scan my bills and post links provided everything is as promised - discount, free vision.

-mjlizzad

Note: I'm a new member to this forum (long time reader), but I've posted at howardforums.com for some time using this same name.
    Once you receive everything, please post your ordering results at howardforums.com. Thanks
  11.    #31  
    I think a few users have ordered stating they were Cendant employees. I place the order as it comes into me.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina
    If I'm not mistaken, you can get a free add-a-phone with that plan and get free Sprint to Sprint with it. It would save you $5 a month...might be worth asking about.

-Sabrina
    True...........You can order that second line from me with the promo and you bill would actually go down per month.
    Yay! My phone came today. My order was processed on Monday. UPS tried to deliver it Tuesday, but I wasn't home. I was home for the redeliver today.
    Hi MJ

How does it work to add free lines ? Is there a 10 dollar extra for each additional line, to my knowledge?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I received my phone promptly and my Sprint account had all of the nessicary rebate codes applied according to the ever-so-helpfull sprint operators.

Yesterday I got my accessories and I'm very happy with them as well- I was actually surprised with the quality of the case especially for a freebie.

I'm still waiting for sprint to actually apply the rebates but all is well so far.
    What rebate codes should I verify with Sprint to make sure they will be correctly applied? I ordered through OTI's Realtor deal. I just want to make sure that my order is correct.
    Wow, what an offer. If I am a realtor not employed by cendant, and an existing Sprint customer (with a T650). How would I go about getting the discount? Also will I be able to add another line for free? Thanks!
    Last edited by DigitalBoost; 03/19/2005 at 02:34 PM.
    My wife and I are both Realtors that currently share minutes on a Sprint plan. Is this deal good for two new Treo 650's that share minutes or just one new phone?
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGtrouble77
    I don't think the cendant police will be knocking down your door if you *accidently* clicked the wrong button.
    true
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    Hi MJ

How does it work to add free lines ? Is there a 10 dollar extra for each additional line, to my knowledge?
    2000 minute plans get a free second line. The Fair and Flex plans pay $10 / month to add lines 3, 4, and 5.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast