1.    #1  
    I just got my t650 from cingular, and I popped in my 512mb sd card filled with mp3's and it's not reading it. I used it on my pocket pc phone before but I never formatted in for any specific phone. Anyone know what to do? It's a SandDisk
    What does it say when you go to Card Info?
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    hmm. when I go to card info it knows that there is a card in there and what kind of card it is. it also knows that it's a sandisk and how much memory is left.
    So when you say its not reading it, what does that mean? Are you going into AudioPlayer or Pocket Tunes and not seeing your MP3s? Are they in a \Audio directory? Check out FileZ at www.nosleep.net. Its a free file manager that will let you see your RAM and your SD card.
    Cingular Treo 650
  5.    #5  
    ok I figured it out, the t650 can't seem to read folders where my windows mobile phone could. I put a song into the main drive (no folder) and it read it
    PocketTunes and Realplayer expect the MP3s to be in a directory called \Audio right off the root. It wont search the entire card for them.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    PocketTunes and Realplayer expect the MP3s to be in a directory called \Audio right off the root. It wont search the entire card for them.
    I only have about ten mp3s on my card, but they are all at the root level, not in the audio folder, and RealPlayer sees and plays them just fine. Go figure.