1.    #1  
    Installed Tealscript...love it for journaling type notes in wordprocessing app on palm...it did take a while to configure it's powerful and sophisticated set of features including fine tuning character recognition. but it is working beautifully. However Docs to Go is a NO GO????? Have an email into their tech support but does anyone know if DTG supports Graffiti entry???
    Don't hesistate to try Teal Script after tuning you'll love it, the trial is free.
    TIA
    Eddie
    It'll work.

In DTG bring up any document for edit. Then go into /R (Preferences) and be sure 'Enable Active Text Field' is CHECKED. This will then be remembered for all documents.

In TealScript, I also went into 'Write Anywhere Prefs' and set 'Disable if no Active Text Field' is UNCHECKED, although that affects use in your browser moreso than in DTG. Just thought I'd mention it.

The only thing about TealScript I could never get used to is the 'tap' to get into symbol recognition mode (or whatever it's called). The one where the dot appears at the bottom right of the screen. You have to use that a lot for periods, quotes, dollar-signs, etc. but most of the time it wouldn't recognize the 'tap' and I'd give up and use the darn keyboard. I finally retrained it to a special stroke which wasn't previously defined and I'm having no trouble at all.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    The only thing about TealScript I could never get used to is the 'tap' to get into symbol recognition mode (or whatever it's called). The one where the dot appears at the bottom right of the screen. You have to use that a lot for periods, quotes, dollar-signs, etc. but most of the time it wouldn't recognize the 'tap' and I'd give up and use the darn keyboard.
    I had the same problem, but I then read the TealScript FAQ page on their website. It turns out that TealScript will always recognize the "tap" if you do it immediately following a "shift" stroke. This seems a little clunky to me, but it works.
    Kenji
    Thanks, kenji. I didn't know that. maybe I'll save a copy of this profile and then go back to that to see if I like it better the way you describe. This is working for me just fine though, so I may stay with the way I've trained it.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Damn I love forums..... this was driving me bonkers..... danke sehr!

-Keg