1.    #1  
    How is the sound quality with the Seido 2 in 1 adapter? Can people hear you talk?
    You can hear them, but quality, in my opinion, is terrible. I bought a set from TC and am sending it back (which, by the way, reminds me they havent replied to my request for an RMA... hmmmmm)
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Funny - I have the G2500, and I *love* mine. It sounds *much* better than the previous bluetooth speakerphone that I was using (the Parrot DriveBlue).

The only *minor* problem is that there is a noticable volume difference between Palm apps with sound effects (like TomTom navigator speaking) and voice conversations, so I end up having to constantly adjust the volume as I switch back and forth. I think that is more related to the Treo than the speakerphone, though. There really is no way for the speakerphone to know what app I am using...

As to what it sounds like on the other end? I haven't heard it, but no one I've spoken with has complained. When asked, people tell me that it sounds like a "typical speakerphone", and that they can hear me just fine (and they also mention that it sounds much better than the DriveBlue that I used to use.)

Hope that info is helpful.
    When he said Seido 2-in-1 adapter, I assumed the wired headset that lets you listen to voice calls and MP3s at the same time. Did I miss something?
    Cingular Treo 650
    I have the Seidio 2-in-1 adapter and no one complains about not being able to hear me. Actually, in my car they hear lots of road/wind noise. I am using the one where I can use any headphone of mine with it:

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../12-45--48.htm

I always use a Radio Shack over-the-head headset with boom microphone in the car. With that, people can't even tell I am in my car.

-Sim

NoisyGecko
    Whoops! My mistake. Thought you were talking about the speakerphone kit. Nevermind. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by noisygecko
    I have the Seidio 2-in-1 adapter and no one complains about not being able to hear me. Actually, in my car they hear lots of road/wind noise. I am using the one where I can use any headphone of mine with it:

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../12-45--48.htm

I always use a Radio Shack over-the-head headset with boom microphone in the car. With that, people can't even tell I am in my car.

-Sim
    I see retractable ones for the 650. Would these work on the 650? They say 600, but I imagine the audio plug is the same...
    Cingular Treo 650
  8.    #8  
    Theres ones for the 650 now...5 dollars more though.