Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    My guess it would be a download from the Palmone site...I have not been with Cingular very long, with ATT for a long time, and ATT wouldnt even tell you about a patch, no was I ever aware of them ever sending some type of fix to my phone.

rob
    i belive palm would link to the carriers website, unless it was for a unbranded version.

they did this for the gsm update for the 270 and the patch for the 600. if i remember correctly.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Then it's definately gotta be true!
    Quote Originally Posted by gualti
    cingular manager in New york
    We hard something similar, it took 2 days for our supplier (inphonic) to switch all the SIM cards on the 650's in their inventory. I didn't really ask for any specific details.
    Quote Originally Posted by gualti
    i hav ebeen told than cingular shipped the 650 with the wrong kind of simcard they are correcting the problem and phone will be back in one week.

Makes very little sense to me, but I guess it's possible. Why not take the order and ship when the SIM issue is corrected?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Makes very little sense to me, but I guess it's possible. Why not take the order and ship when the SIM issue is corrected?
    I agree, doesnt make much sense. My hope is that they have a patch and are waiting for testing to be done before sending any more out.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Pulled due to demand. Full story on brighthand.com
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    ^^ Lets see if the version thats put out has some OS changes
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    I ordered one through Cingular last night, they are taking orders on the phone but are not listing it for purchase through the web.

The customer service agent I spoke with assured me that I would receive it in the next 2-4 days, however the order status shows it as currently "backordered" so who knows when I'll see it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12