1.    #1  
    I've had a Cingular Treo650 for a couple of weeks now and there seems to be a 'blob' that's developed in the center of the screen. You can't really see it looking straight on, but at an angle and with a glare, you can see it. It looks like an oil film between two pieces of glass/plastic. When you press different parts of the screen, the blob moves around, but always returns to the center when done.

I had a boxwave screen protector on, so at first I thought it was just something between the protector and the screen, but after I took the protector off, it's still there.

Has this happened on anyone elses?

Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe973
    I've had a Cingular Treo650 for a couple of weeks now and there seems to be a 'blob' that's developed in the center of the screen. You can't really see it looking straight on, but at an angle and with a glare, you can see it. It looks like an oil film between two pieces of glass/plastic. When you press different parts of the screen, the blob moves around, but always returns to the center when done.

I had a boxwave screen protector on, so at first I thought it was just something between the protector and the screen, but after I took the protector off, it's still there.

Has this happened on anyone elses?

Thanks...
    If you call tech support they will have you do a hard reset, "just in case". And then they will let you return it.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!