1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the blazer browser can be used to access online banking with U.S. Bank? I haven't seen an option where you can set the browser client to fool u.s. bank to thinking your running i.e. Has anyone been able to get this to work?
    I have used blazer to access bank of america and everything works just fine.
    -Cal
    i've also used it for RBC Centura.
    But, I tried it for AMEX to try to pay my bill via an ETF and it would not work. At the very end, after all the data was entered and all that was left was to submit it (so that the money would be transferred and I'd get a confirmation number), after I pressed "submit" I went back two screens where it asked me (again) to tell how much I wanted to remit. I'd love to get an answer for this. I wrote/called AMEX, and...... well, I think I need another idea to solve this.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Works with Wells Fargo online.
    Quote Originally Posted by trhuseby
    Does anyone know if the blazer browser can be used to access online banking with U.S. Bank? I haven't seen an option where you can set the browser client to fool u.s. bank to thinking your running i.e. Has anyone been able to get this to work?
    Please SEARCH before starting a new thread.

Please read forum rules before posting.

for example: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...online+banking
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!