Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    The SIM probably got fried. If its working with your tmob sim card, then your rogers sim card probably got fried. Talk to rogers and get a new sim card...that should fix it.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by adamstew
    The SIM probably got fried. If its working with your tmob sim card, then your rogers sim card probably got fried. Talk to rogers and get a new sim card...that should fix it.
    However, the SIM works in other phones.

    *shrugs*
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayacharya_250
    Patiently waiting..........


    Yeah!!! I am waiting too..........
    I can post a pic without the Treo.... will that work?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingpicket
    I can post a pic without the Treo.... will that work?
    A good start...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherv
    This thread is hilarious!
  6.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    A good start...
    Click!
  7. #28  
    flying picket said: ""I could probably post a pic or two if it would help
    Hey, how about a pic of the Treo stuck between my cleavage? *grins*

    It's the "BETWEEN THE CLEAVAGE part. So if there are 2 cleavages, than means there are .......
    - you do the math.

    Truly a picture worth waiting for!
  8. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyts
    flying picket said: ""I could probably post a pic or two if it would help
    Hey, how about a pic of the Treo stuck between my cleavage? *grins*

    It's the "BETWEEN THE CLEAVAGE part. So if there are 2 cleavages, than means there are .......
    - you do the math.

    Truly a picture worth waiting for!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  9. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingpicket
    Nice!!!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  10. #31  
    I believe its something that malfunctions in the phone. I had the problem and was NEVER able to resolve it. I ended up getting a new phone.. I had my girlfriends Treo to test with, and I figured it out be the cell phone module in the phone. When I swapped hers with mine..the problem switched phones.

    Who knows what causes it...
  11.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Nice!!!
    Thanks
  12. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    Or save the money you would be sending to tundycentral and get the free unlocking files here: http://www.breez.tv/modules.php?name...p=getit&lid=19
    OK, I did that... How can you tell that it worked?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions