1.    #1  
    I have contacted Palm about this and they sent me an email on how to set up syncing for Versamail...duh...I have Palm One Mail V1.02a...not versamail. Was there an upgrade or does palm as usual not know what they are talking about.
    I really miss this feature of syncing my inbox with my Palm, have always been able to do it until now.
    Does anyone have a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Hey Tippymn
    I am not sure about the sync part but try Aileron email by Corsoft Corporation it directely interacts with your mail server. For more details on Aileron visit www.corsoft.com

Regards
    James
    Why don't you just check your pop3 accout over the air? This is way more flexible than having to sync to get your mail. You've got a smartphone and you're still using it like a PDA.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by andy.e
    Why don't you just check your pop3 accout over the air? This is way more flexible than having to sync to get your mail. You've got a smartphone and you're still using it like a PDA.

I would love to. But our mail configuration setup is to say the least...weird. We are a local branch office with National headquarters. Our email goes through a national server and then into our outlook. My outlook is set up mail.xxxxxx.org both for POP3 and SMTP but it is not a "true" POP3 for security issues. We can access by outlook webmail access but when I try to access from my T600 I get access denied or I get the outlook frame with just lots of symbols on the page. I have been on the phone back and forth with National on this and they say them might get a software update soon to make it full blown POP3, but not to hold my breath for it. They are so uptight about security it's borders on parnoida. I can't even VPN cause of the firewall hardware they installed last year. Which means as the IT manager if there is a problem at work I can no longer remote access from home to fix I have to go in on my day off. This is just starting to drive me crazy, and needless to say I have a boss with a Treo 600 who is having a fit cause he can't sync or access his work email...even as I speak the hairs are getting grayer!!!

Thanks
    Tippy
    goodlink Tell your boss, tell your Treo carrying coworkers..goodlink. If security is their biggest concern, GoodLink is the solution.

End of pitch
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by James2004
    Hey Tippymn
    I am not sure about the sync part but try Aileron email by Corsoft Corporation it directely interacts with your mail server. For more details on Aileron visit www.corsoft.com

Regards
    James

I went to the website and typed in the Outlook website access, and it failed to verify. So that won't work.
    I am getting very frustrated.
    And GoodGuy I checked out the Good site...if they won't post pricing then I already know I won't use, we are a non-profit and money is not to be thrown around lightly. Sorry

thanks for the suggestions.

tippy
    Tippy...we offer a very nice non-profit discount. Our pricing, by the way, is availble on the website, http://www.good.com/store/goodlink.jsp, but again, you would receive a discount for non-profit.
  8.    #8  
    Ok, lastest update from Palm...according to them in order for me to sync my Outlook inbox to my Palm, I will need to purchase a third party email program. They said Versamail 2.7 would work best. Well there is no trial version of this, so I tried Agendus...syncs everthing but my outlook inbox...the headache just keeps getting bigger and bigger
    I also want to be able to synch my inbox. I travel a bunch and there is nothing more frustrating than knowing a piece of informatoin I need is locked in an email on my laptop. I use the wireless regularly when I travel- especially in transit- but I want to carry a few days of history on my 600 AND keep it in synch with my inbox.

While we are at it... I check 3 POP accounts regularly. Naturally all that traffic is in a single inbox in Outlook- but I keep having to switch accounts on the 600. So while I am riding on Tippy's coat-tails here... does anyone's mail product emulate outlook by putting all accounts in a single inbox and then synching? Then could I just hit the send/ receive once when I get off a plane and actually get all my mail? What a miracle.

Ideas?
  10.    #10  
    I finally found something that works. Beyond Contacts. Installed yesterday and it's great. I really like the whole Outlook feel of it. So far this looks like the winner....and it worked to sync my inbox.