Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Marc - I can't locate the option for HTML views.

I did notice the big Warning on reboot with the new version. I didn't rebuild my accounts - am I at risk of a crash?

Also - an embarrassing question! I can't remember my SMTP password, is there a 'console' command that will show it perhaps? Alternatively, if it doesn't already, could new accounts get defaulted to the same connection info as Inbox? Or at least give the option to 'clone' an existing mailbox?

I like the new prefs screen, but it seems to flicker/flash the screen when moving between them. Seems like it's closing and reopening the form?

J.
    ratsey - The HTML option only appears in Message View if the message is HTML ONLY....

There's no command for SMTP passwords, sorry. And I'm not sure what you mean about new Accounts - new Mailboxes use the server information for the parent account. By definition, no two Accounts can have the same server information...

I'll look at the Prefs stuff.

Marc
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Thanks Marc. Suppose I'll have to wait for an HTML only email! Any chance we can have an option to show it for HTML/Text emails too? I get many emails with links in them and they look messy in just text.

Sorry, yes, I meant clone the SMTP info, not the actual account.
    ratsey - Let me think about the cloning SMTP info issue...

I was planning on having this work for mixed html/text messages, but it's more involved (so it will take a little longer...)

Marc
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I've got around my SMTP issue by using a relay server I have access to. But I still think it would be useful - if you wanted 2 or 3 different SMTP profiles setup and the only difference was the signature, for example, it would make it quick to setup.