Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    If you are on a call on the Treo 650 and you wanted to see your Call History, how can you do that? In my Treo 600, all you had to do is go to the phone application (press phone button) and then press the center jog. This will display the Redial list! You cant do that with 650.

ANY IDEAS!

Also, i have a GSM unlocked version, and it is resetting at least 2 times a day! Has Pa1mOne figured out the reason yet?
    Are GSM versions different? All you have to do is open Call Log. Just press the green phone button until you get to the dial pad, and open the log.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I dont think GSM are any different. However, WHILE YOU ARE ON A CALL, if you press the green button you will go to the Phone Application, but you will not be taken to the Call Log! Try it while on a call!
    I didn't say you would be taken directly there, I said it takes you to the dialer, and you can find the log from there. At any rate, I did try it. Right before I posted to make sure...and in fact I am doing it now again. Push the green phone button. It takes you to Phone app. On the bottom are the favorites, Call Log is there on the right.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Perhaps he's trying to get to the pop-up redial list that you get when you press the green phone button twice.

If you're on a call, you can't use that quick redial list. You must use the call log instead.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    ok... So you basically set-up a Favourite with Call Log and then go to that. That works, thanks. In the Treo 600, you could go directly to the Redial List (even if you are on a call) by pressing the center jog. Anyway, that should do it. THANKS!
    Yes, although it is already a favorite on the Sprint phone. I'm guessing thats not the case with yours? Sorry then for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are GSM versions different? All you have to do is open Call Log. Just press the green phone button until you get to the dial pad, and open the log.
    This used to work on mine during the first 3 days. Now I couldn't access the call log with the green phone button even when I'm not on a call. This happened after my voicemail number/button got corrupted. Anyone out there with this problem?
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Yes. That happened to me somewhere around updated the ROM with the voice mail number hell was fixed. The green button no longer got you to your call log. Per the advice above, I programmed a favorites button to summon up the call long (which is one of your choices under "Type" and that was that.

pj