1.    #1  
    I just bought a keyboard. If I really am to do without my laptop on the road, I'll need to create MS Word documents using my Treo. Anyone know if this is possible? I have Documents to Go via the Sprint startup CD, so I know I can read them on my phone, but can I create them?

I'm using my $100 gift certificate on Sprint/Handango right now. Please advice...
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockmarket
    I just bought a keyboard. If I really am to do without my laptop on the road, I'll need to create MS Word documents using my Treo. Anyone know if this is possible? I have Documents to Go via the Sprint startup CD, so I know I can read them on my phone, but can I create them?

I'm using my $100 gift certificate on Sprint/Handango right now. Please advice...
    Docs to Go Premium?
  3.    #3  
    I'll have to check NRG. My guess is that it's not, because it came free with the 650 startup disc. But the Premium will allow me to create documents, yes?
  4.    #4  
    OMG, you can create them. Duh! I can't spell check without the Premium, so I'll go ahead and upgrade. I understood that the program was only for reading PowerPoint, Excel, MSWORD. I was wrong.
    Premium is pretty cool. I've been using it when not using a laptop. Also integrates with email attachments so they open up in Premium.
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockmarket
    OMG, you can create them. Duh! I can't spell check without the Premium, so I'll go ahead and upgrade. I understood that the program was only for reading PowerPoint, Excel, MSWORD. I was wrong.

DTG7 lets you edit/create native word, excel. Also, while I know you can edit native powerpoint, I'm not sure you can create new powerpoint files, can you?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    DTG7 lets you edit/create native word, excel. Also, while I know you can edit native powerpoint, I'm not sure you can create new powerpoint files, can you?
    Yes. Create a new slide show in DataViz DTG, then sync and open it while in the DTG app on your PC/laptop and it opens in PPT by default.