Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would like an auto updating weather icon (clouds icon w/ temp range or rain icon w/ temp range) when highlighted a drop down menu allows u to look 5 days out. all of this on the main phone screen page. so as soon as I turn my treo on I get that info to start my day. I guess it would need to auto update info about 3xs per day from the internet.
    I will begin by acknowledging that I don't want this for myself, I NEED my wife to have this on her Treo.

When she flips the mute button on her Treo, she almost never remembers to turn the volume back on. The odds of her forgetting are directly proportional to how badly I need to talk to her.

There are programs that will mute the phone based on codes and entries in the calendar app - Waaaay too complicated. What is needed is a SIMPLE app that acts like the snooze button on an alarm clock.

What I had in mind was an application that would silence the volume for various predetermined or user defined time periods.
    This is how I envision it - There are 5 buttons as follows:
    [1 hour] [10 minutes] [5 minutes] [1 minute] [Reset]

By tapping the [1 hour] button once and the [10 minutes] button twice, I would silence the phone for 1 hour and 20 minutes. During this time it would vibrate only. After this time the normal settings would automatically take over. It should start counting down as soon as the first button is hit and the [Reset] would return it to normal operation immediately.

Just an idea. Hopefully it will make one of you some money.
    I work at my desk all day and routinely forget to hotsync before leaving for the day. I also don't leave my Treo connected to my cable because if it is a cell phone, what's the point. I use bluetooth to hotsync when I remember. I would like an application that would automatically detect my bluetooth connection and then hotsync at predefined intervals. Autosync was designed to do this, but you have to have it plugged in for it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by engljeff
    I work at my desk all day and routinely forget to hotsync before leaving for the day. I also don't leave my Treo connected to my cable because if it is a cell phone, what's the point. I use bluetooth to hotsync when I remember. I would like an application that would automatically detect my bluetooth connection and then hotsync at predefined intervals. Autosync was designed to do this, but you have to have it plugged in for it to work.
    CradleCare does exactly this!
    - always ill, but highly intelligent -
    webmaster Palmclub.nl
    Thanks, you are right it works like a dream.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12