1.    #1  
    Is there any other web browser for treo 650. I purchased web pro 3.0 and I love it alot better than the blazer that comes with my phone but it just freezes and crashes too much. any other browser out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by jazlee68
    Is there any other web browser for treo 650. I purchased web pro 3.0 and I love it alot better than the blazer that comes with my phone but it just freezes and crashes too much. any other browser out there?
    http://home1.vr-web.de/~jswi/Katalog...64553.HTML#top
    Well, there's alot of palmos browsers out there, but I'm not sure if they all work on the 650 yet... haven't had time to test them out. THere is:

Blazer
    Webpro
    Reqwireless Webviewer
    Xiino
    Eudora
    AvantGo
    Pocketlink
    iPanel
    handstory
    etc...

Again, I haven't tired them yet on the 650 though...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I've been using Xiino on my 650, and it's DEFINITELY peppier than the Blazer, you will notice better performance immediately..
    So far, no crashes, maybe it froze once. Overall, I'm very satisfied.
    same here xxino works fine for me.
    Fred
    Peppier yes but how do you get the widescreen layout. As far as I can tell its only optimized.