1.    #1  
    Hello to all!

Lockline is sending mt a 600 in replacement of my broken-hinged 300.

Quesions:

On my old sprint camera phone, I could sinply go to http://www.3gforfree.com/ 3gupload.com and download real songs (not polyphonic "tones") to use on my phone. I'm assuming that the 600, like the 300 does not use java, so is there a way of SIMPLY finding/loading (real) songs into the 600 to use as ringtones?

I've been reading forums about this program and that program, that you can use to manage ring tones, but all I want to know is exactly what to do to get REAL songs on the 600.

Yes, I have a few songs I can load onto my PC from a cd or something....but I have no idea what to expect from the 600, as far as ringers goes.....I'd rather prefer going to a website from the phone itself and loading up ringtones.

Please someone help me!

Thanks

s0uL
    You will need a 3rd party program to play mp3's as ringtones (I am assuming that is what you mean by a 'real' song). Litewave? CallFilter? There are 2 or 3 that will do it for you...one of them is only $5 bucks or something. Do a search.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve