1.    #1  
    Where can I find the Today Plugin for ZLauncher (and any ZLauncher plugins for that matter). I can't seem to find them on Palmgear or Handango.
    They come w/ the software, in a "plugin" folder in the installation files on your desktop. Install as you would any other app and then activte then through the zl options menu.
    There is a To-Do bug on the Today plug-in. It will show completed todos even though you unchecked the show completed todos option. The ony way to get rid of all those todos is to delete them. I have contacted the developer.

Al
    Is there a way to make the todo screen the background? I like havin it, but not sure I want it to use the bottom thrid of my screen. Something that would make this a background would be great if you ask me.
    Could someone tell me what the other plugins in the folder do?
    Quote Originally Posted by j5350
    Could someone tell me what the other plugins in the folder do?
    This is from memory, but here goes. The HardBall one is to have the game Hardball on a tab. The today one is to have your datebook/todos on a tab. The sample is a sample for would-be coders. The clock one is a clock.

Cheers
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen
    They come w/ the software, in a "plugin" folder in the installation files on your desktop. Install as you would any other app and then activte then through the zl options menu.
    [Hanging head in shame]... I am dumb. I completely overlooked the Plugin folder in the Plugin folder. Not sure why it was setup this way. The only "plugins" I thought I had were the JpegLite something or other etc. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    I am having trouble having ZL recognize the plugins that I synched over. I placed them on my SD card in the ZL folder. Is there a specific folder I need to use for plugins on the SD card? When I open the ZL folder on the card I see backimage, iconset and themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    I am having trouble having ZL recognize the plugins that I synched over. I placed them on my SD card in the ZL folder. Is there a specific folder I need to use for plugins on the SD card? When I open the ZL folder on the card I see backimage, iconset and themes.
    I may be wrong, (happens all the time) but I believe you have to keep plugins in RAM.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    I'm having this same exact issue even in ram. What do I need to do for ZL to notice there are plugins?