1.    #1  
    Hi,

Have I finally found a problem with my 650? Here I was thinking all was well. Speaker is a little quiet, but otherwise I've encountered very few problems (and a shout out to TC for that the knowledge base here prepared me well) Tonight I decided to try DUN and... no go.

I have both a Thinkpad T40p and a Powerbook and I can't get DUN working on either. I've tried a number of dial strings (I thought for Rogers it was *99***1#, but I've also tried *99#, *99***5#, and *99***internet.com# all with username: wapuser1 and password: wap )

Has anyone gotten DUN working on with a computer. (I'm doing this via bluetooth I should specify.) If yes, what are the settings? I was also thinking of trying with a cable but realize I'm not clear on how to it that. (For some reason I'm more familiar with bluetooth.)

Thanks
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
  2.    #2  
    I played more last night - used the Generic modem script - it got as far as authenticating on my mac and then disconnected. Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone on Rogers get DUN to work with their 650?
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    I too am interested in if anyone got this working.
    Thanks