1.    #1  
    I seem to find DA never finds what I'm looking for. Example Electronic boutique and other items. Sometimes it just times out and can't connect.
    If i do a search it Santa Monica it may not find the item I'm looking for I will have to search under los angeles instead. Sometimes this is reversed where LA will not have any hits but Santa Monica will. Is a better program or way to use DA to its full potential?
    I have 3.02 and it is working without a problem.
    Recently installed 3.10b3 and it works great!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    What are the differences between 3.02 and 3.10b3? Anything major?
    Yeah lots!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    If you follow the link above, it gives you revision history for the 3.1 branch. I did not notice a big difference between 3.02 and 3.10b3
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I've actually compared DA (the latest) with the 411 feature in Express. Each time the 411 feature came up with more results that matched what I was looking for. In one case DA didn't find a match when Express did. It is a great app, but since I already owned Express it didn't make sense to keep both.
    Except your paying Monthly/Annually to use 411 in Express. They are basically the same app.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Hmm, so conflicting reports on DA...I was thinking of using DA since there were a few times where Express' 411 didn't return any results. But, I guess it's still worth trying...has anyone had their Treo become unstable after installing DA? (just want to make sure I keep my Treo stable )

On a separate note, I miss the 411 application that was written for my old BlackBerry 7100t - that app was great.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    millerhifi,

yes, paying for express. I think it's a killer app for me. I really like the hi rez maps
  11.    #12  
    Now if there were some way to have it connect to TOM TOM you would be set
    Here's a link to direct download:

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...509#post306509
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Actually, I'm *very* surprised TomTom doesn't have an external interface that allows other apps to say "Go to this address". It seems like a no-brainer, and a great way to get lock-in.
    I'm getting a "Query Error" on DA. Its seems to look up an address but when I go back later in the day, I get the error. Any ideas?