Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ordered mine from PalmOne w/ my 650 and they fit and work great, except for the excessive unscrewing to get at the pen and the inability to put the "cap" on the back of the stylus, like a normal pen.
    I bought a pack of them. I don't care too much for them. Within 2 days the top of one of them broke off making it useless as anything other that a lousy pen. And make no mistake, the pen is lousy. They were a dissappointment to me.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Well, I contacted TreoCentral days ago about an RMA and I haven't heard back. Lovely. Looks like I'm stuck with them.
    I have the palm pen styli, and they work fine. I do agree the threads are way too loooonnnnnngggg.
    not sure if you guys have come across it yet, but boxwave styra are available for treo 650 now. and they do look good, will be getting them when i get my treo. here's a direct link to their page:

Boxwave Styra for Treo 650

cheers.
    Guess they weren't aware you dont need a reset pin for the 650? Also, looks like it has the same push on pen cap!?
    Darn, and I still haven't had any luck finding anyone who sells the original OEM stylus. I don't want one of those crappy pen things that look like they'll just give me trouble anyway. Kinda frustrating that I can't find an original part!

ChickenHawk
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i got mine from treocentral and they work fine.
    morris stalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    Darn, and I still haven't had any luck finding anyone who sells the original OEM stylus. I don't want one of those crappy pen things that look like they'll just give me trouble anyway. Kinda frustrating that I can't find an original part!

ChickenHawk
    Ditto. Guess it's the same deal as the cradle. Hopefully we'll see it someday.

Idiots -- they gouge ya on the cradle, but pass up the easy money making by not selling a part they already "have the mold" for..
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I'm sorry that you all have had such crappy luck with the Pa1mOne branded styli. I picked up a set from a palmOne store and all 3 work perfectly. I am a little bothered by the pen cap screwing off but it is far superior to the old styli from StylusCentral that had one end where the reset side is and that too was a screw cap BUT Plastic. So, you can guess what happened...those teensy-weensy threads got damaged pretty quickly (I TRIED never to cross-thread) so I ended resorting to a paper clip or use one of my earrings to do a reset and left that reset cap on all the time.
    RETURN those production line MISTAKES!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12