1.    #1  
    Would it be possible? My 300 broke today, but since I have lockline I paid the deductable and will be getting a 600 on Monday (yessss!).....but...could I hotsync the 300 data/phone#'s on my desktop pc to the treo 600????
    Your T600 should come w/new CD. Once you install the CD & follow the promps your old data wilth sync over. I don't remember any promblems.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Your T600 should come w/new CD. Once you install the CD & follow the promps your old data wilth sync over. I don't remember any promblems.
    LOL

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Don't do that!! Theres alot of incompatible apps going from palmos 3.5h to OS 5.x!! Heck, that would be like 10x worse than going from the 600 to the 650! I would advise you do a clean install and follow palmone's upgrade guide found on their support pages...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Don't do that!! Theres alot of incompatible apps going from palmos 3.5h to OS 5.x!! Heck, that would be like 10x worse than going from the 600 to the 650! I would advise you do a clean install and follow palmone's upgrade guide found on their support pages...

Soulbeats,

I would follow gfunk's advice. He's definitely more knowlegable than I am. I guess I was lucky and didn't have any problems. In fact, the install gathered all the incompatible apps into a folder and didn't installed them.

Anyway, go with gfunk's. His da Man.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I didn't have problems either...although some of the apps did prompt that it was incompatible with OS5 when I tried to open them up on the Treo 600. No biggie, I just deleted them.
  6.    #6  
    What about that "ispin" app launcher thing? i tried to install it on the treo 300 but it darn sure didnt look like windows xp! (the way it looks on the websites)....whats up with that?