Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Hi. I thought we needed one more thread on cases. I don't have a flip case, but it seems to me that they would get annoying while on the phone - either the side or top flip. Any thoughts?
    Would agree with the side and top flips. I like the bottom flip for my 650, actually makes holding the phone for an extended period of time easier since my bottom finger or two wrap around the case.

Im using the Sena flip w/o clip
    I'm looking for a case too for my 650. I don't think I like the hard cases much. Most of them I've seen look pretty cheaply made... How are the silicon cases? It looks like most people prefer them over other materials. And plus.. I'm not much of a pleather guy.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    How are the silicon cases? It looks like most people prefer them over other materials. And plus.. I'm not much of a pleather guy.[QUOTE]

I have the Boxware Flexiskin. It works well - good grip, some cushioning. However, I worry about the keyboard and screen while the 650 is in my pocket or bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickl
    Hi. I thought we needed one more thread on cases. I don't have a flip case, but it seems to me that they would get annoying while on the phone - either the side or top flip. Any thoughts?
    Yes
    "Yes" to the thread question that is!
    Yes
    The F650 is awesome because the flip easily flops down the back not getting in the way when you are on the phone OR can be closed and you can still talk on the phone with nice smooth leather against your face.

Read my review here: http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/520-1.htm

The case got a low overall score because the belt clip broke. But if you are not looking for a belt clip case, just a simple flip that really works, this is it. I've tried over a dozen cases now and this is still the one I use every day.