1.    #1  
    http://www.abe-hk.com/english/produc...e/cassette.htm

Anyone have any idea if the weak *** BT in our phones will support this?

-Josh
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I would think the same limitation applies to this product as BT headphones - the Treo 650 is BT v1.1 and stereo transmission requires the v1.2 standard.
    Vince
    So there's no wat to BT anything to properly listen to MP3s?
    The Abe adapter supports the A2DP profile (needed for stereo playback) as well as the hands free and headset profiles.

Regardless of it's Bluetooth 1.2 support, it should work in Mono mode for phone calls, but not for MP3 or other playback. There is not enough info to say whether or not it contains a condensor mic, so I am not even sure that this feature would be all that useful (it would be listen only).
    Not so elegant but the Monster Radioplay 2000 (Radio Schakk $50) is going to solve my problem. You plug an FM transmitter (small) into the headphone jack and adaptor and you can tune in any FM radio (home office car) to pick it up.

Remains wireless
    I think you will be less than impressed with the results. I have, over time, purchase around four different FM transmitters, including the iTrip for my iPod. I have had the same experience with each. They are all lousy. The sound quality is comperable to AM radio. I still use the iTrip for audiobooks, where the sound quality isn't necessary, but it is still very disappointing.

That is what makes a Bluetooth solution more attractive. In theory, the sound quality using A2DP should be comperable to CD quality. In practice, who knows.
    I use a cassette adaptor and find the sound to be very consistent and suprisingly good...definitely better than an FM adaptor.
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    I use a cassette adaptor and find the sound to be very consistent and suprisingly good...definitely better than an FM adaptor.
    With a wire?