1. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I'm in N San Jose.. I read that online, there is a 5-7 day delay before the T650 ships. What are the chances that a Cingular store will have a 650 in stock? (I would call around rather than posting here, but the stores don't open up for another two hours. Can you tell I'm a bit antsy?).
    They had some GSM T650's at the PalmOne kiosk upstairs in the Valley Fair mall this weekend. Good luck.
  3. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpaw5
    They had some GSM T650's at the PalmOne kiosk upstairs in the Valley Fair mall this weekend. Good luck.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpaw5
    They used to have the TREO kiosk downstairs, but they pulled that out.
    Yes, that "Palm Cafe" Kiosk in Valley Fair is usually very good about having Treos in stock when they are backordered elsewhere. That's your best bet.
    pkx, The Palm Cafe in Valley Fair should still have them... at least they had a few in stock when I was there last night. If you'd like to call them first, their number is 408-244-7323. They're on the second floor, next to the Godiva store. Good luck.
    "Once a new technology rolls over you, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road." - Stewart Brand
  7. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Thank you everyone, they had them, and I'm now a new 650 owner!
    Quote Originally Posted by pkx
    Thank you everyone, they had them, and I'm now a new 650 owner!
    Welcome!
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
  9. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    One more comment I have to make:

I'm an existing Cingular customer. The guy at the Palm Kiosk said that I would have to go down to the Cingular store (also in the mall) and ask them to credit my acct $100 for signing up for another 2 yrs.

Went to the cingular store, they said no- if I wanted the $100 credit, I had to buy from their inventory.

I called Cingular (866-Cingular), and after being passed around 3 times, I finally found someone that credited my account.
    pkx, glad you got that credit straightened out. Just an FYI-- in case you're looking for OEM Treo accessories at a good price, let me know. I came across an ad on Craigslist and bought an extra T650 battery and car charger for $53 total just last night (that's $20+ less than what I would've paid through P1). If you're interested, I'll give you his contact info.
    "Once a new technology rolls over you, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road." - Stewart Brand
    Hey pkx, I'm glad you got everything taken care of! If you ever need any help go to the Cingular store on stevens creek and lawrence expressway and ask for Rachel or Viet and tell them that Big Daddy Zaragoza from KBLX radio sent you and they"ll take care of you cuz I always give them love on the radio and they 99.99% of the time now whats going on! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by vzar
    Hey pkx, I'm glad you got everything taken care of! If you ever need any help go to the Cingular store on stevens creek and lawrence expressway and ask for Rachel or Viet and tell them that Big Daddy Zaragoza from KBLX radio sent you and they"ll take care of you cuz I always give them love on the radio and they 99.99% of the time now whats going on! Good luck!
    Wha wha...OG Victor Zaragoza..holy s@#T. lol
    Hahahaha! Thanks aznmode! I'm still doing the damn thang on the radio and YES I'm a treo user since day one of the treo 300! Thanks for the compliment!
  14. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treomeo
    ...ad on Craigslist and bought an extra T650 battery and car charger for $53 total just last night (that's $20+ less than what I would've paid through P1). If you're interested, I'll give you his contact info.

How much for the battery?

I just bought a USB Charge+Sync, car charger (usb plugs into it), and extra wall charger (usb plugs into it) on eBay for $17.50 shipped.
  15. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vzar
    Thanks!! Will do.
    Whoa! Big Daddy Victor Zaragoza gots a Treo 650?!? Glad to have a well known Bay Arean DJ on these boards!
    How much for the battery?
    $35. PM me if you want his contact info.