1.    #1  
    I'm using ShortCut5 on my Treo650.
    Does anyone know where I can get a comprehensive list of macros for PalmOS5 (i.e. @@ds, @@ts, @h1, @b1, etc...) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by joesdeli
    I'm using ShortCut5 on my Treo650.
    Does anyone know where I can get a comprehensive list of macros for PalmOS5 (i.e. @@ds, @@ts, @h1, @b1, etc...) ?
    See the program description on palmgear.com or the latest version has pdf documentation. -Mark
  3.    #3  
    Actually I already read the documentation, which is very helpful and informative, but I am unable to figure out how to make up my own format for the time value without being restricted to the default time format for the device. Similar to the way you can set the date values, i.e. @@d0, @@d1, @@d2, @@d3, @@m0, @@m1 @@m2 @@m3 @@y2 and @@y4.
    Quote Originally Posted by joesdeli
    Actually I already read the documentation, which is very helpful and informative, but I am unable to figure out how to make up my own format for the time value without being restricted to the default time format for the device. Similar to the way you can set the date values, i.e. @@d0, @@d1, @@d2, @@d3, @@m0, @@m1 @@m2 @@m3 @@y2 and @@y4.
    There currently isn't any way to do that. I didn't think anyone would want to create their own time format (date format I understand). Is this important to you? -Mark
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tamura
    There currently isn't any way to do that. I didn't think anyone would want to create their own time format (date format I understand). Is this important to you? -Mark
    Not a big deal, I can deal with the device's default time format. Just thought the flexibility to use formats other than what is set for the device would be nice. I'm just happy that shortcuts can be defined on my Treo.

Thanks for your help and attention.