1.    #1  
    I finally got activesync running a couple of weeks ago when my company enabled it, and was working great but I've run into a lot of issues over the past week.

First the treo just locked up on a white screen while I was in versamail last week. I did a soft reset several times and it came back to the white screen. Finally did a hard reset and it was ok.

Later that week I starting getting soft resets every 15 minutes when it synced. Figured I had a corrupted db so deleted all the versamail files on Saturday per the palmOne support instructions and started over. Was ok for a few hours then somehow got into an infinite reset loop on Saturday night (I had 7mb free memory). I had to do a hard reset again then it seemed ok.

I waited about a day then added back my Yahoo account, so I am syncing my company mail w/ activesync every 15 min and Yahoo w/ pop every 30 min. It's been ok this week until yesterday morning I noticed it was not syncing at all. I did a soft reset and it worked again all day. Then this morning the same thing, no syncs. Can sync manually fine. I haven't reset yet today to see if it will work again.

Any ideas...
    My idea is that Versamail is the most buggy email client I have ever seen. It should be renamed Versamail Beta 0000.00001. It has so many stability problems that a simple search of this forum will give you tons and tons of posts on all sorts of problems.

If you rely heavily on email, I would strongly suggest you consider purchasing a commercial email client for the palmOS and give that a shot. I've heard many good things from SnapperMail. I personally use ChatterEmail because of the IMAP idle email "push" experience similar to the Blackberry. Good luck.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    I agree, I'm only sticking w/ Versamail because it's what works w/ exchange (we don't have IMAP). I was a satisfied snappermail user w/ the 300 and 600.

Nice links in your signature btw.
    Agree

Versamail is close to unusable due to lack of stability

Finally got it working after three days with gmail and it worked fine for a few days now it resets on gets or trash mgmt

If it was tested and stable no issue with it but as is close to garbage