1.    #1  
    I've been browsing around looking for a good task management tool.
    I often find myself having too many 'to do's' to get through in one day so I would want a simple tool that would let me;
    - set up to-do's with the option of having an alarm assigned to it,
    - sub-tasks (the sub-tasks needs to be completed before the over-all task is set to completed),
    - filter/sort funtion,
    - Text body for more information (phone numbers, etc),
    - Priority setting

It wouldn't hurt to have an attractive interface either

Anyone using something out there that does not require you to read a manual to get started?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I've been browsing around looking for a good task management tool.
    I often find myself having too many 'to do's' to get through in one day so I would want a simple tool that would let me;
    - sub-tasks (the sub-tasks needs to be completed before the over-all task is set to completed),
    - filter/sort funtion,
    - Priority setting

It wouldn't hurt to have an attractive interface either

Anyone using something out there that does not require you to read a manual to get started?

Hi Tiff, great photos of your self, are u an avid photo grapher. anyway I think Bonsai from Natara seems to fit your needs, pretty easy to use, try it .
    What about Datebk5? It comes pretty close, I think, though it also does much, much more.

Check!

Nope, but you can link one To-Do to another.

- filter/sort funtion,

Yep, you can filter and place them into "categories." I don't think you can filter or sort otherwise, though.

Sorting is actually done as follows:

DateBk5 sorts all untimed events at the start of the day and separates them into groups, sorting them alphabetically within each group. The sort order of all events is as follows:

Todo’s:
    Past Due ToDo’s sorted by priority and within priority, alphabetically.
    Undated ToDo’s and ToDo’s due today sorted by priority and within priority, alphabetically.
    Advance preview of ToDo’s sorted first by date order, then by priority and then alphabetically.
    Completed ToDo’s, sorted first by priority and then alphabetically.

UnTimed Events:
    Floating events, sorted alphabetically.
    Done Events, sorted alphabetically.
    Untimed events, sorted alphabetically.

Timed Events:
    Sorted by start time, then by end time, then alphabetically.

Check!

- Priority setting.

Check!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks!

I'm trying out Bonsai now - it is PERFECT apart from the fact it doesn't support alarms...