Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Due to a lost shipment I recieved two Cing/Blue Treo 650s. Recommendations on What to do with the other? I was thinking of a raffle @ $10 a ticket for local Charity or Ebay for the same.
    ...Obviously it wasn't lost....return the extra one.....
    mods, please lock and kill this thread....the less dishonest talk the better.
    I agree with mikec...
    Dude
    Please check your credit card statement, before getting too excited.
    Yeah that would be funny if you got charged for three.
    I'd return that 2nd Treo. They will charge your card before you know it.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    I would call and add it on a shared plan as a spare beleave I wish I had a spare as much as this phone is not working right lol
    I might receive two unlocked 650 too..but I won't feel happy, keep and sell the other one...I've been waiting for my 650 since early this month.....I just want to receive any one of the 650 asap..so I can begin to play on it...of course...if I really receive two...at least I can check if my first one is a lemon or not....then I can try the second one and send back the first one to them.....since I'm in Canada...I'll be mad if the 650 is a lemon and have to wait for another 1-2 weeks to get the replacement.
  10. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    What an incredible *****. First, he is intending on stealing a 650, then he's stupid enough to brag about it.
    Cheers

Charles
    yea what a jerk he wants auction the other one for charity....cmon guys grow up alittle bit
    Lost shipments are never lost for long. Now days that doesn't happen all that often. If you did indeed receive a "lost shipment" then I would suggest returning.

What comes around goes around.
    Dude, this is the wrong board to post things like that, You see what happens...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Send it BACK.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    MAN!....you guys are harsh!

He is offering to give the proceeds from the sale to charity!!!

Yes, maybe the right thing to do would be to send it back, but at least he isn't trying to sell it for his own gains!

GEESH!, something about glass houses and stones comes to mind, here!

K
    Donate to Shadowmite might not be a bad idea.
    I 2nd the donation to SM
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    Dude, this is the wrong board to post things like that, You see what happens...

You are right...it is the wrong board for cheats and thieves.
    try a little honesty.....
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast