1.    #1  
    My friend just got his XV6600 and we were bluetoothing back and forth and whatever. I tried to send over some MP3's which didn't work. So we took my 512mb SanDisk and put it in his device with all my apps/photos/data etc. he says there's nothing on the card! so I was like ok give it back to me. then the treo is prompting to format the "unrecognized" card and won't see any data. I am still out so I don't know if my card reader at home might read it. any help?
    tough nuts
    that's what you get for putting your card in a verizon device
    I'd blame it more on a Microsoft PocketPC Device rather than on the carrier.
    I suppose, but the only reason the other guy has the XV6600 is probably because Verizon doesn't have the 650 yet!
    _______
    Spu|nik
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Thatís what you get for sticking things where they don't belong with out using any protection.....
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    i had the opposite problem- i had my windows ppc card stuck into a treo and it formatted it... for safety- format your cards with FAT, not FAT16/32- that's what a ppc will default to but it will also read fat cards- the treo can only do fat.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)