Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Works like a charm for me
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Works for me too!
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    Works for me 3

Try doing a fresh install of the latest version and use the Hi-res skin.
    It's perfect on mine... try again... somethin's up
    hate to sound like a broken record, but ditto for me as well.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    What is it that is not working? Doesn't play? Resets? What version are you running?
    yeah, what isnt working?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    The lastest version if 3.0.6. Did you install it in internal memory or SD?
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    It stops after you answer a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolc
    It stops after you answer a call.

huh?

that is the way it always worked. it doesnt automatically start playing again once you hangup.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    huh?

that is the way it always worked. it doesnt automatically start playing again once you hangup.
    I see. I was expecting something like Real Player which can resume after call.
    Just out of curiosity anybody know why if you look at the size of Ptunes from the native launcher for me it says it's 745k. Now if you look at the size of it from the delete screen in the native launcher it's 1170k. So which is it?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by lolc
    I see. I was expecting something like Real Player which can resume after call.
    Real player does this? wow, something ptunes should look into.
    Felipe
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Just out of curiosity anybody know why if you look at the size of Ptunes from the native launcher for me it says it's 745k. Now if you look at the size of it from the delete screen in the native launcher it's 1170k. So which is it?
    Miller,

For me FileZ says it is 745k and the delete app says it is 986k. Maybe the delete app is counting other files?

If you delete ptune, are the skins also deleted? How about the default skin (which I cant del).

Hmm.

Felipe
    On the next release, 3.0.7, which should be anyday now according to their support, at least they have it where it stays at the location where the mp3 was when an incoming call was answered. I know some say theirs does this now, but I have not had it happen. There is always a chance that they added the autoresume like Audible does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Miller,

For me FileZ says it is 745k and the delete app says it is 986k. Maybe the delete app is counting other files?

If you delete ptune, are the skins also deleted? How about the default skin (which I cant del).

Hmm.

Don't really want to go thru the hassle of deleting it. I was just curious. You know trying to maximize my memory.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone