88 Global Posts
    Krusell custom fit Great holster!
    I like the Nutshell the best.
    I just got this one, and like it very much:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmcnelly
    I just got this one, and like it very much:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I placed my bid in for this holster also. It is one of the best I have seen for the price. I will let you know about the craftmanship when I get it.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    ?
    Proclip had an excellent holder for the 600 -- I would expect the 650 holster to be the same quality.

I would not recommend the Seidio holster for quality reason's. However, thier customer service has been very good, as seen through numerous posts by a TC memebr here SeidioSeidio
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Proclip had an excellent holder for the 600 -- I would expect the 650 holster to be the same quality.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Proclip all the way. Good quality plastic custom designed for the 650. As soon as I got my 650, this is the first thing I ordered..

Proclip for 650
    I want the Treo to go from my belt to car mount (with charging) to office mount (with charging / HotSync) w/o too much fuss and to be able to automatically put itself in the ON position while in a charging state....so whatever utility used would have to sense the mounting / cradle. And just in case i haven't asked for too much, some protection for my fumble fingers as I move it from one to the other would be a plus.
    I bought the one from ebay. Actually, I bought two. Since the price was so much higher on another site, I thought I would get two for when this one wears out. I have the Pro-clip as well. I used the Pro-Clip with my 600 and with the 650, but when I got the case off ebay, it was much easier to get in and out (especially after I cut the top flap off) that I stopped using the Pro-Clip. I also feel like it is protected better all the way inside a case. I have egrips so the phone does not try to slide out of the open top case.
    As a firefighter I needed something strong and padded, maybe semi water- resistant.
    I found a digital camera accessories case at Target for $5. It was in the camera accessories dept. It works great. Even had places in it for an extra sd card or two!
    I refuse to wear a case outside work, so thank heavens for cargo/ painters pants.
    I vote for the Nutshell (www.tuff-as-nuts.com). Simple, strong, looks good and protects the phone. After a bit of use it adapts it's shape to the phone and to your trouser belt. It's probably the lowest profile quality leather case. And there are no fancy connectors or clips to weaken and fall off. If you select the "leather belt loop" option and the "top flap" you know that the pouch and phone is not going to fall out or even be easily "pick-pocketed". But, it is quick and easy to get the phone out yourself. There is even an option for a full top flap to keep the phone dry but this option does make access a little more awkward. I have used a few of them over the last few years for phones and Palms and the quality has always been first class.

Personally, I don't like the inlay option - but it might suit some tastes.

Regards
    Peter