1.    #1  
    Why does the "Info" screen indicate 289K of my space taken up for a Graffiti 2 Library? I thought the Treo did no support Graffiti (even though the menus have all kinds of Graffiti shortcuts). How the heck do you use it?

I know this is probably a VERY dumb question. Have mercy. I'm a noob....
    It has the library and it's needed by the operating system. But it doesn't offer the interface to the user without third party software.
    Graffiti Anywhere is one of the programs you could try. There are others.
    What are some others? Thanks
    TealScript lets you use Graffiti 1 strokes. For us old Palm timers, its a godsend.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    If you have a older palm pda lying around you can copy the Graffiti prc files and do a soft reset, you shold have the original Graffiti? on your Treo afterwards...
    pm me if you need the files...
    Quote Originally Posted by Puckie
    If you have a older palm pda lying around you can copy the Graffiti prc files and do a soft reset, you shold have the original Graffiti? on your Treo afterwards...
    pm me if you need the files...
    That dont worky on the Treo 650. It did on the T3, but not the 650.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Puckie:

Thanks. Jeeze.. what a great and obivous idea. My wife and I have 5 old Palm based devices between us.

Last thing, it is obvious the file names? One Graffiti .prc file? or files?

Thanks again, Neo 650
    Bummer...

ZBoater typed faster than I did... Thank to all.

Looks like it's TealScript for me...
    If you are a Graffiti 1 fan, you will love TealScript. Works very well, and has good controls on when to turn it on and off. I installed the G1 libraries on my T3, and before that I had a T, and before that .... geez, I've been using G1 for YEARS!!! G2 just made me so CRAZY......
    Cingular Treo 650
    ZBoater,

I have been trying Teal Script for a few days now. But, I can't seem to get the write anywhere activation settings correct. It seems like I have to use the 'Shift indicator toggles W.A.' setting to even get it to work at all. And then, sometimes a solid block seems to mean WA is on and other times the hollow block means it is on.

What am I doing wrong?

t
    The solid block should mean its on. The hollow block should mean its off. Depending on how you are with your stylus, you may have to adjust the W.A. preferences and change the time interval your tap is on the screen before it gets recognized as a normal tap instead of a W.A stroke. You have to be really quick in starting the stroke, otherwise it will think you just want to tap the screen. You can slow down the time by changing the preferences.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by terryg
    I have been trying Teal Script for a few days now. But, I can't seem to get the write anywhere activation settings correct. It seems like I have to use the 'Shift indicator toggles W.A.' setting to even get it to work at all. And then, sometimes a solid block seems to mean WA is on and other times the hollow block means it is on. What am I doing wrong?
    A solid block should mean that Write Anywhere mode is enabled. However, when I first installed TealScript, it ran in this interesting mode where a solid block enabled Graffiti 2 strokes and a hollow block enabled TealScript's normal activity. Is this what you're seeing?
    Kenji