1.    #1  
    Using the MultiMail conduit I synch mail from my desktop (Outlook2000) to my Visor.

According to the MultiMail manual I should be able to use InstallBuddy or Documents to Go to convert the attachments, and then view them in the appropriate format on the Visor.

But this doesn't work. When I try to view the attachment I get the choices to 'Install', which crashes my VDx, or 'Open as..' which doesn't have choices for iSilo or Documents to Go.

Has anyone managed to get this working?

------------------
    Regards,
    Jim Nurcombe
    jim@nurcombe.net
    When you configured the Multimail conduit, did you select "Documents To Go" under the "Attachment Conversions" area?

When this is selected, and you hotsync, the attachment will automatically be accessable in Documents to Go.

The only issue I had was that my DocsToGo conduit ran prior to the Multimail conduit, which kept the sync from actually happening until the 2nd sync. To fix this I re-installed DocsToGo to put it at the end.

If someone knows how to change the order of the conduits I would really like to know.
  3.    #3  
    Aaaah, this might be an indicator of a solution.

I am actually using iSilo as the document reader, but iSilo doesn't have it's own conduit. I think it just relies on the install of the document pdb.

I'll switch to Documents to Go, and see if I have any better luck.
    "Changing the order of the conduits"

I, too, would like to know how that can be done.