1.    #1  
    I am using version 6.5 of fileZ on a Treo/Cingular/GSM 650. When I click on "View and Edit Files", the next screen shows under filename "Internal" and "External Card" but no additional information. Selecting either Internal or External Card and tapping on Details shows the respective count of files on each, but I can never seem to get any files displayed and therefore cannot do any file management. What am I doing wrong?
    Are you tapping the triangle next to the names?

6.5 works for me.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Yeah, they reversed the behavior...
    6.5 works for me, too. Took me a couple minutes to figure it out, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc
    Yeah, they reversed the behavior...
    Actually, there is a preference for it. Preferences -> General -> Select Folder By (Icon/Name) and set it to Icon (then the folder is expanded {as opposed to selected} when you tap the name)
    I was having the same problem.............. finally got to see those durn files. thanks

maybe I need to start a thread,,,"all the things I have skipped using, although I know they will be useful, but can't figure out how to use the d*mn program, software, etc".
  7.    #7  
    That was what did the trick for me. Thanks for your feedback.
    Am I the only one who feels that 5-way navigation support is waaaay overdue on such a staple app?
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    Am I the only one who feels that 5-way navigation support is waaaay overdue on such a staple app?

yes.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    yes.

You mean you don't see a need for 5-way navigation? That's one of the Treo's strengths!!
    It's way overdo. Indeed the developer promised 5way support on the last update, but never delivered. I emailed him during the incremental step beta updates, but no reply.

I've moved on to Resco-Explorer. Fantastic file manager, with full 5-way support. True, it ain't cheap (and it ain't free), but it's good. I relegated fileZ to my SD card, where I consult it occasionally, but it no longer occupies prime real estate.
    Quote Originally Posted by elysian9
    I've moved on to Resco-Explorer. Fantastic file manager, with full 5-way support. True, it ain't cheap (and it ain't free), but it's good. I relegated fileZ to my SD card, where I consult it occasionally, but it no longer occupies prime real estate.
    I've done the same exact thing.