Got the Drive Blue kit for my unlocked GSM Treo 650 from Treocentral today and immediately hit a wall:

As soon as I press the red button on the Drive Blue unit to record the voice tags, the Treo reboots itself, so the dialog to select the favorite never comes up.
I called the Parrot tech support at 212-337-0056 and I was told to download the car kit update from palmOne, but the site says you don't need the update if you have the GSM unlocked version. So I called back and the guy there admitted that they have never tested it with the unlocked GSM version. He's passing the buck onto Treocentral and onto PalmOne. This is typical and pathetic.

Anybody got this gismo to work with the unlocked GSM Treo 650?
(by the way, the unit documentation does not have a single word about Treo 650, not a single piece of paper. The only setup guide I have seen is the *** for the unit on the Treocentral store. It took me about 30 minutes of groping in the dark before I discovered how to record the voice tags, but that was as far as I could go, because of the resetting problem. Pretty pathetic documentation). Way to go Parrot.