1.    #1  
    how do you do it? i installed causerie IM and it is having issues. they gave me a link to download a beta version that is made just for the 650's but stressed that i remove the current app first. i have no idea how to uninstall stuff on my 650.

thanks
    In your Applications windows, bring down the menu, and click on App, Delete. You will be presented with a list of apps, scroll down to Causerie and click delete.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    The easiest thing to do is too get a copy of FileZ. It shows everything on your Treo. Look for the Causerie app, and any files that are related and just delete them. Then you can reinstall the new app. If you aren't sure which files are related, ask the Causerie tech support and they can identify the files for you.
    Uninstall Manager is what you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger33
    Uninstall Manager is what you need.
    I was going to suggest that, but figured deleting that one app the old fashioned way would suffice for now while he solves his Causerie issue. Didn't want to cloud the issue. But, since you bring it up...

Uninstall Manager ROCKS!!!

www.northglide.com
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    In your Applications windows, bring down the menu, and click on App, Delete. You will be presented with a list of apps, scroll down to Causerie and click delete.

thanks, that was easy enough.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    I was going to suggest that, but figured deleting that one app the old fashioned way would suffice for now while he solves his Causerie issue. Didn't want to cloud the issue. But, since you bring it up...

Uninstall Manager ROCKS!!!

www.northglide.com
    and where can i get this "uninstall manager"?

i just did a hard reset and want to start off right.

edit: i guess northglide has it. lol
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone