1.    #1  
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING
    Another 2.99 a month? Nope its still cheaper to use my Verichat, & happy with it.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Another 2.99 a month? Nope its still cheaper to use my Verichat, & happy with it.

I couldn't agree more. I love Verichat. I'll gladly pay the yearly fee, it's been excellent.

Bek
  4.    #4  
    After searching and reading through the forum I went ahead and signed up with VeriChat. I am very impressed with it's ability to manage three popular IM services in one easy to use interface. Was easy to setup and has some lovely options for receiving messages too.
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    um folks the $2.99 is only for the people who want to add unlimited text messages. if you stick with what you have it wont change your rate
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    This is great but I don't think it will work on a Treo. It appears to be for regular vision handsets.
    i'm straight with my Causerie
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    i'm straight with my Causerie
    damn skippy
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Where's the damn AIM client? That's all I want/need.
    Some small props for Mundu. Not flashy, but it works! And the new Yahoo Messenger is starting to look really good.