Option+ Right Shift can turn off/on the KB lights.
    Do I need a KB ligntsoff 3rd party software?
    this only dims my screen kb light still blazing, sprint CDMA
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    The best feature of KBL, for me, is the auto setting. 8 seconds after your last keypress, the keyboard lights go off. This is how the 600 works. Not only does it prevent the obnoxiously bright keyboard lights from blinding you in a dim room, but it saves battery power.

I still can't believe P1 a: thought a blindingly bright keyboard a good idea; b: thought that keeping it on all the time was a good idea; and c: didn't allow it to be dimmed along with the screen. For a bunch people who are supposed to be so smart, they made some real stupid design choices.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    ^it dims with the screen on the GSM version...it's obviously something they thought of, just not something they executed well across the board.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    ^it dims with the screen on the GSM version...it's obviously something they thought of, just not something they executed well across the board.
    Only on unlocked GSMs.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    That's what I meant...was just pointing out it IS something they thought of, just not something they executed across the board.
    1 | 2