1.    #1  
    Well I went into the Sprint Store today and exchanged my 3rd 650 for another one... I actually almost returned it when the Rep said I can't get another 30 days for in store replacement ... but whatever.

I made this thread just to let you guys know that I returned TWO T650's with Shadowmites custom rom installed, and they didn't see **** . Maybe the Technicians don't see "dial up-networking" but I didn't care. I hotsynced my **** in the car on my laptop, then gave it a hard reset. I complained about my P key, freezing, resetting, lag, etc. And the rep told me it could be applications downloaded... which it could, and I belived him until he said "like one custmer had downloaded WORLD CLOCK and it was causing problems"

I showed him on the new out of the box phone that World Clock comes pre-installed. *****.. lol.

I just made this thread to say that they took back my ROM Updated phones but I coulda jus gottan lucky... this phone also has a good P key and doesn't lag as much on dialing (I resynced my data). Still waiting for P1 fixes though...
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    im still on my only one i got back in nov from sprint store, maybe im lucky but mine rocks and i dont want to replace it at all
    mt
    Yup, my first (and only) one is still working fine, too.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.