Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    1. Is it worth it on verizon to get the unlimited data package if I am just emailing?

2. I guess I will need snappermail as I use .mac mail religiously, do I need the lite version or is the upgrade to the next one worth it, I couldn't see a difference?

3.I plan to use Isync as it looks like missing sync just supports photos (I don't need), music (have an ipod), and something else I forget, so , any reason I need missing sync?

4.Anything I am missing? I am also going to get pocket quicken. Hope to get it tomorrow and want to be ready :-)
    Last edited by ero2; 02/22/2005 at 10:48 PM.
    1. no VZW unlimited data is like $40 or $50 a month isn't it? if you just use data for email, I would just use the minutes plan., unless you are a HEAVY email user.
    2. upgraded Snapper supports IMAP. this is the best way to keep your email in sync on mac and Treo.
    3. Not to start with, but The MissingSync is the future in syncing Palm to mac. They pick up where Palm left off.
    4. Pocket Quicken is great. You should look at all the Splash apps. http://www.splashdata.com
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    will it actually sync with quicken? it says it willimport and export but will it "sync" them? so if I don't get the data service, do I just connect and it uses my minutes or do I have to sign up for that service too? Thanks for the help!
    Pocket Quicken will actually "sync" with the desktop Quicken app. no importing to do. As for VZW it's been a while since I've had them, but I think you just connect and it uses minutes. You may want to ask this in the Verizon forum.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    to be totally honest . . . if you dont get the unlkimited data package you will end up having a 600 bill. It's only $40 bucks a month. If you have the money to spend on a treo you can afford the unlimited monthly data plan.

Sounds like a no brainer to me
    Treo 600 - Verizon | G5 1.8 Ghz DP | 1998 BMW M3