1.    #1  
    So I got my NEW treo today after trading in the old one. Everything is working fine and all of a sudden I have the same problem I had before. I ONLY loaded my contacts with an all new profile and fresh install of palmOne - no apps, etc. What in the hell?

Problem: Clicking on "Voicemail" button causes lockup --> "call failed".
    Dialing a contact either starts the call or goes to a blank screen --> "call failed".

I got a new Sim card and new phone today - what in the world am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    Maybe you have a bad 64k SIM. Are you with Cingular?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    check first if your sim card end with letter G if that the case replace it with another sim end with A from any cingular store.
    then call tech support to reset your voice mail password and the must send you OTA .
    then do a soft reset and try again

its worked for me but after hard reset treo lost the configuration again I have one month to replace it I'm waiting for their new batch
    of treo 650
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Maybe you have a bad 64k SIM. Are you with Cingular?
    Changed the SIM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hberbout123
    check first if your sim card end with letter G if that the case replace it with another sim end with A from any cingular store.
    then call tech support to reset your voice mail password and the must send you OTA .
    then do a soft reset and try again

its worked for me but after hard reset treo lost the configuration again I have one month to replace it I'm waiting for their new batch
    of treo 650
    It does end with G - I'll go get it swapped out tomorrow or Wednesday. What is OTA and why do they need to reset my voicemail password?

Thank you so much for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxprime
    Changed the SIM.
    Maybe this one is bad too!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    OTA is "over the air"
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    so why is the SIM card ending in G bad? what's the difference? also, if I have the unlocked version, do I still have to call the tech support to get an OTA? btw, in the voicemail favorite button, for the voicemail #, i used my own phone number and it seems to work ok.