Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9988154

Just sign up for the efax for 30 days free and cancel once you are confirmed. My friend has a new ipod through this program
    Didn't you just post this in the 650 hardware section?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I have both a 600 and 650. I really want an Ipod
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Yeah, just what i want, someone else with my personal information. It's not worth an iPod to me!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    There is no personal information.

This is a legit program. My friend did this and received his IPOD. you can review the testimonials on the site.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=9988154

It is easy. Sign up following the link above... select a deal, cancel it once you are confirmed on the site, i did efax because it is free, and get 5 friends to do the same.
    Gratis is a rip off company....its like playing the lotto.....75% of the people who complete all the requirements get put on HOLD and never get the free item. its happened to me, its happened to many, read more at freeipodscommunity.com or www.imonhold.com
    seriously, its like the lotto....its really not as easy as it seems, and many accounts have been hacked as of late. u have to use your credit card for all the offers to be completed, its jus not worth it.
    I completed all 10 referals, all unique people, all different computers, all different credit cards, all differnt addresses for freephotoipods.com, and they slapped me on HOLD and refused to give me the photoipod.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    don't just create new threads in the wrong places to paste your freeipods referral link. i think everyone has seen enough of these pasted all over the net.

if it belongs anywhere it's in the offtopic thread but it doesn't really belong there either.
    this is so inappropriate and off-topic - you're just trying to get people to sign up using your referral link so you'll get yer free ipod faster. this kind of stuff is almost as bad as spam.
    vBulletin has a feature where you can automatically edit words, so turning "referralID=23413241324123" into "I'm a spammer" is quite easy. Don't know why it's not being done here.