1.    #1  
    Hello all. I searched the site to find the answer to my question but couldn't, so sorry to the advanced users. I am installing some software on my 650 and I am not sure if I should install all of the files that are in the zip file or just the prc files. I am installing by means of the palm quick install program. Is there an easier way to install software? Someone please direct me to a previous tread or give me the "Installs for Dummies" run through lesson . Thanks
  2.    #2  
    echo........
    i did just the .prc for causerie. now i need to figure out how to uninstall.
    .prc and .pdb files would go on your device. However, often a program will come with extra features that you may or may not want installed. Best thing to do if you're unsure is to open the .zip, and view readme files.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by poppyljg
    Hello all. I searched the site to find the answer to my question but couldn't, so sorry to the advanced users. I am installing some software on my 650 and I am not sure if I should install all of the files that are in the zip file or just the prc files. I am installing by means of the palm quick install program. Is there an easier way to install software? Someone please direct me to a previous tread or give me the "Installs for Dummies" run through lesson . Thanks
    It depends. You need to read the readme.txt or other documentation that comes with each software application. Some have an install.exe program that will load the prc files for you. Some require you to simply double click on the prc file which will automatically load it into the Palm Quick Install utility.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!