Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    This guy
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5755115281

$62 shipped.....

and there's some other guy trying to sell the travel charger thingy and adapters (but not the cradle itself).... For like 35 bucks!
    Go to ecost.com...the Treo 650 cradle is $38.00 with free shipping. I ordered mine a week ago. Back ordered but you save over $30.00 bucks if you can wait.
    www.ecost.com has the Treo Docking cradle for $38.00 with free shipping. It is back ordered and should ship in one to two weeks. If you can wait it saves you about $30.00 bucks.
  4. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    That's probably about what you would pay from Dan's. No matter where you order it there is going to be a wait, unless you buy it from a guy for $75.00 like happened on another thread. I like to support Dan's.
    I just found this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

57.97 + 12 for shipping. Get real.
    looks like 3-11 is the date.
    buy.com has it for $36.81.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Yeah! At 29.99 for the cable and 29.99 for the charger, the cradle is actually free!
    Come on!?! Are you kidding? Palm is raking its customers over the coals.

Look at Apple's iPod and how much flak they are taking for selling their cradle separately.

And ITS only $39.00!

Plus, not only does it provide charging and syncing via USB 2.0 AND FireWire, it also has audio out to hook it up to your stereo. AND the iPod photo Dock ALSO includes an S-video connector for hooking up to S-video equippment. All this for a flat $39.00.

After going to all the effort (hmmph) of redesigning their connector, why didn't they take advantage of its increased functionality. Like offering a USB2 interface connection in the cradle AND (and I would even settle for an "OR") a stereo output after bragging about the ability to do so.

Infuriating!
    Should have been included in the original box with treo .
    It's shameless marketing tactic !
    Wait , till they will start selling just the treo in the box without the battery and the charging cable.
    Things are disappearing gradually from each model.
    There was no case included with T 650 as with T600( Useless though)
    I mean a 700 dollar PDA phone, with accessories like these, take you to a grand easily .
    Just called eCost, they are supposed to get them in on Thursday.
    Anyone hear anything recent from ecost.com?
    1 | 2
    I called them this AM, my order is still "Back ordered" The useless CSR told me to call back in a "few days" to check the status but it was also my option to cancel if i wanted to.

They are now saying that demand exceeded supply, new date, march 20
    Last edited by spartanrob; 03/04/2005 at 11:12 AM.
  14. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I emailed Dan at Dan's Cellular to find out when he might have some and the price. He said 3/23 and about 40% off list. I asked about pre-ordering but he said they don't do that.
    I have one that shipped from ecost yeaterday after waiting several weeks. I am going to probably order one from Dan as well when available so I have one at home and work.
    Joebar....I saw that post on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I am not surprised no one has bid on it. I think it is a new post since the original had a question from an ebayer suggesting he was price gouging. I do not see that in the questions section anymore.
  17. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    Joebar....I saw that post on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I am not surprised no one has bid on it. I think it is a new post since the original had a question from an ebayer suggesting he was price gouging. I do not see that in the questions section anymore.
    It says "without cradle"
    I know....unless you are traveling internationally and need the cables....seems kind of steep price wise. I am looking forward to my cradle arriving today from ecost. My plan is to watch ebay the next few months sicne I am sure someone will start offering just the cradle with out all the cables. I want a cradle for home but do not need a second set of cables and adaptors.
    just ordered yesterday, from amazon.com. while they arent in stock yet , i ordered anyway using my $25 gift cert. i got from palmone payback program, so it cost me only $15 . they say around apr. 23 or something. never the less i will have my cradle!
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Great deal! I turned my payback award into Palm bucks before Amazon had the cradle listed. They are not good on the Treo Store so I ended up having to buy a car charger for my Treo.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast