1.    #1  
    I recently loaded some photographs onto palm desktop, and ran a hotsync. However, when I went to look at the photos on my new treo they were all too big for the treo's screen, and I could not see the entire picture! I did everything over a second time (this time checking the box for resize automatically) and got the same results.

I than took the media card out of my new treo and placed it into my old tungsten and I was able to view all of the picture on the tungsten. Is there any way to view the photographs corectly on my treo? If anyone could help I'd be very thankfull.
  2.    #2  
    just tried i again, and having the same problem
    What are you using to resize the images? They should be resized to 320x320 to fit the 650 properly...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    How do I do that? I havn't been using anything to resize the picures. When I was uploading the pictures onto the palm desktop (for the new treo) I checked a box asking me if I wanted to automatically resize the pictures. That's all I've done so far.