Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1.    #1  
    The cradle for the 650 is available from the palmOne website...

    Quick run for your credit card!
    Last edited by mistersleepy; 02/22/2005 at 10:21 PM.
  2. #2  
    *screaming like a little girl*

    actually, i'll wait what you guys think of the cradle
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  3. #3  
    Dang! $60. Ordered one anyway. Geez, I'm such a geek.

    Here is the link so you dont have to hunt for it.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  4. #4  
    Geek or sucker?
  5. #5  
    hec, i ordered mine with overnight delivery. why? because i can!
  6. #6  
    Ordered one also w/ overnight shipping. Glad I didn't order a spare cable earlier.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez
    hec, i ordered mine with overnight delivery. why? because i can!
    well, since you can....can you order me one as well? cause i can't....standard ground delivery would be acceptable....thanks!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez
    hec, i ordered mine with overnight delivery. why? because i can!
    Whoa everyone, Paris Hilton is posting on TreoCentral!!!!!

    I'm pretty sure I can handle the 75 bucks also -- it's more about principle.
  9. #9  
    Wait for 1-2 weeks
    Dan's cellular on Ebay.
    You will be able to save 60% of your money ..
    Patience ......
    It's just a damn cradle. I will wait for it to go on Ebay .
    Who's with me ?
  10. #10  
    How long before Dan's Cellular has them?
  11. #11  
    I think he already has them. Will email him in am .
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Wait for 1-2 weeks
    Dan's cellular on Ebay.
    You will be able to save 60% of your money ..
    Patience ......
    It's just a damn cradle. I will wait for it to go on Ebay .
    Who's with me ?

    I'm with you! I can pick up the cradle and a spare battery for the same price as the cradle alone on P1
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Wait for 1-2 weeks
    Dan's cellular on Ebay.
    You will be able to save 60% of your money ..
    Patience ......
    It's just a damn cradle. I will wait for it to go on Ebay .
    Who's with me ?
    So this guy is legit?
  14. #14  
    Absolutely. I bought a Treo 650 battery and a Sony Ericsson HBH-660 headset from him about two months ago. The headset was only $77 and the battery about $25.

    Having said that, I've been waiting for this d**n cradle for so long I went ahead and ordered it from palmOne.

    Gee, I wonder if tomorrow the order will show as "backordered"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    So this guy is legit?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  15. #15  
    Ebay for me too!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Whoa everyone, Paris Hilton is posting on TreoCentral!!!!!

    I'm pretty sure I can handle the 75 bucks also -- it's more about principle.
    your principles perhaps. not sure why it bugs u so. if u want to wait, wait, don't belittle those who don't. i like fedex and don't mind the additional costs, and i believe that's for me to decide, not you.

    enjoy your cradle
  17. #17  
    If you go to Buy.com you can get the 650 DocKing Crade Kit for $36.81. You will have to use the search function and enter: PalmOne Cradle Kit - Treo 650 Docking Cradle. I have had several on backorder since forever.

    Cougar
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez
    your principles perhaps. not sure why it bugs u so. if u want to wait, wait, don't belittle those who don't. i like fedex and don't mind the additional costs, and i believe that's for me to decide, not you.

    enjoy your cradle
    Just wanted to point out that we're not impressed by the richness you were trying to impress us with.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Just wanted to point out that we're not impressed by the richness you were trying to impress us with.
    We're talking about a treo cradle right???? It must be cutting into Joe's D&D dice money
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
  20. #20  
    sigh
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions