Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    I think he already has them. Will email him in am .
    Any word from Dan? I was going to email him as well but don't want him to be innundated (although I'm sure he already is).
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    Geek or sucker?
    lollipop
    You can easily find the 650 cradle for ~ 35 bucks via froogle search fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    You can easily find the 650 cradle for ~ 35 bucks via froogle search fyi...
    Cool, cuz i'm not paying that inflated price! Got the coins or not.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by satyric
    Any word from Dan? I was going to email him as well but don't want him to be innundated (although I'm sure he already is).

No word yet..
    I have one on (back)order from www.techonweb.com. $35.00 + $4.00 shipping and one on (back)order from Buy.Com for $41.00 delivered. I wonder who will win.
    most excellent. just received the cradle from palmone. best thing about it is that i now have 2 synch cables since one came with the product. will be nice to see it displayed at work.

thanks for the heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Wait for 1-2 weeks
    Dan's cellular on Ebay.
    You will be able to save 60% of your money ..
    Patience ......
    It's just a damn cradle. I will wait for it to go on Ebay .
    Who's with me ?
    I was with you... until you asked me if I was with you. I am no longer with you. All semblence of me being with you has vanished. Me being with you no longer exists.

Non promotional photos? :P
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    I was with you... until you asked me if I was with you. I am no longer with you. All semblence of me being with you has vanished. Me being with you no longer exists.

Does that mean you already bought 1 cradle for the price of 2 ?
    Do n't yield to temptations
    Patience ...
    I received a reply from Dan about the cradles. He said he has 3000 ordered and is still waiting. He also said that PalmOne took the whole first shipment. I'm sure we'll be able to get some good package deals with an extra battery once he receives them.

"Go Big or Go Home!!!"
    Waiting for Dan the Man too, please keep us updated.
    1 | 2
    Ecost: $36.82 free ground shipping. CSR says they'll receive them March 3rd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12