1.    #1  
    Oh come on , there are like 5 threads on Boxwave screen protectors.
    What's up with that?
    I'm with you. These screen protectors aren't really all that. No matter how you do it, they just never seem to lay down properly. Always an edge or corner that just won't adhere.This is with brand new, out of the package and freshly cleaned ones. Only good thing is how they resist marks from the stylus and such. I have the clear and they get finger prints worse than any others I've tried. Frustrating considering how much they cost. No more of my money goes there.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    boxwave s protectors are good its just that if you dont get a perfect one your screwed from then on, i have a huge post on just trying to get then to send me a new one with out charging me
    mt
    Treo condoms? Can you still use the cradle? No, wait. The cradle is not out yet.
  5.    #5  
    Krussell case .
    You don't need any screen protectors.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Treo condoms? Can you still use the cradle? No, wait. The cradle is not out yet.
    Yes it is!!!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    boxwave s protectors are good its just that if you dont get a perfect one your screwed from then on, i have a huge post on just trying to get then to send me a new one with out charging me
    mt
    mtgmt,

The only problem you seem to have with the way we are carrying out with resolving this issue is with the matter of returning the defective unit. We would like to emphasize that this is a standard procedure that is consistently carried out everywhere and not just for BoxWave. We offered to you the option of a replacement, and upon your dissatisfaction for that method, we furthermore gave you the choice for an exchange. (Both options fully at our cost). Unfortunately, none of these methods were carried out due to your delay in returning the defective unit. Although we would love to send you a replacement right away but we would always have to have the defective unit returned to us.

If you would like your situation to be resolved, feel free to write us a PM to carry on with the exchange. This is the only way that this matter can be settled. You can either return the defective product in a standard business envelop with a .37 cent stamp or we will send you a prepaid shipping label through email.

Hopefully we can resolve this matter quickly and efficiently in the best way possible, but we need your help in sending the defective unit back to us.

Best Regards,

BoxWave