Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    where can I pick one up? Apparently verizon doesn't have them on their site anymore and would like to find it a little cheaper, around 300$ if possible, used is okay. I already have a contract so I would need just the phone, any recommendations?
    swing by a verizon store if you can. I signed a new 2 year contract (which you can do at any time) so I got the "contract" price on the phone which was 350. Then there was a 50 dollar mail-in, and then I got 100 off since its been around 1.5 yrs since my last phone. Net = 200 bucks for a brand new T600.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    it is still available on vzw website using 60091 as a zip code (chicago suburb)
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I did even better, bought one from a member here He agreed to overnight it, so it will be here thursday. I am going to go with the unlimited data plan, NOW what accessories should I order today? I want a dock, but am not sure whether to go OEM or not? Also, what screen protectors are best? Anything I am forgetting?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    also, what software do I need to download right away? palm desktop soo I can sync with quicken, I will sync contacts and calendar through ical on my mac, I am getting pocket quicken, which email software is best for using hotmail and my .mac account? Any games and random software that is good that I need? Can I store programs directly to the meory card, it seems like things are gonna get full real fast?