1.    #1  
    I recently obtained the Codi Fit Case for the Treo 600. I decided to try it as I already have the Covertec Pouch which has been fine for comfortable carrying but I liked the idea of the full coverage of the codi (buttons got a little sticky one night after a bout of buttery nipple shots).

What I like:
    --I like the fact that the entire front is covered, however comma, this can make using the touch-screen hard depending on where you're tring to tab.

--I like the material and it's thinness. It's a good fit on the phone and all holes are available.

--I like the clip in how flush it is to the body.

--I like the across the top snap which will assure you do not lose your SD card should it come loose.

What I DON'T like:
    -- The metal clip is not covered. My covertec cliip is leather covered and doesn't mar my belt, the Codi does. I may try to get it covered by a cobbler.

--The clip is very low on the phone, thus leaving a lot of phone sticking up over the belt line. I have NO gut and this thing still easily pokes.

That's about it. If anyone has any questions, please ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I recently obtained the Codi Fit Case for the Treo 600. I decided to try it as I already have the Covertec Pouch which has been fine for comfortable carrying but I liked the idea of the full coverage of the codi (buttons got a little sticky one night after a bout of buttery nipple shots).

What I like:
    --I like the fact that the entire front is covered, however comma, this can make using the touch-screen hard depending on where you're tring to tab.

--I like the material and it's thinness. It's a good fit on the phone and all holes are available.

--I like the clip in how flush it is to the body.

--I like the across the top snap which will assure you do not lose your SD card should it come loose.

What I DON'T like:
    -- The metal clip is not covered. My covertec cliip is leather covered and doesn't mar my belt, the Codi does. I may try to get it covered by a cobbler.

--The clip is very low on the phone, thus leaving a lot of phone sticking up over the belt line. I have NO gut and this thing still easily pokes.

That's about it. If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Great,

Do you know if they have one for 650 ??
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Great,

Do you know if they have one for 650 ??
    Not that I've seen. What's the physical diff between the two?
    I think that the cutout's for camera and charger would be different. The last time someone inquired about case for 650, was about a month ago, and were told by Codi that 650 case will be available in 45 days..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    I think that the cutout's for camera and charger would be different. The last time someone inquired about case for 650, was about a month ago, and were told by Codi that 650 case will be available in 45 days..
    Well there you are.